List of research and experiments planned and/or conducted by the author of the website:
1. Thesis (29/10/2014). Aquaponics and its potential aquaculture wastewater treatment and human urine treatment.
2. Experiment I (08/10/2015). Lactuca sativa (lettuce) production in an Anthroponics system.
3. Experiment II (08/11/2015). Cucumis sativus (cucumber) in an Anthroponics system under different aged urine dosages.
4. Experiment III (18/01/2016). Citrullus lanatus (watermelon) seeds as a urine catalyst for anthroponics use.
6. Testing Iron supplementation in vegetable plants in anthroponic systems. (In progress).
7. Separating the biofilter from the growing component in an anthroponics system (In progress).
8. Guidelines in designing a Urine Anthroponics system (dosage, ratios, volume of water, volume of biofilter, etc). (In progress).
1. Calculating Feces-to-Plant conversion ratio of a theoretical Feces Anthroponics system (In progress).
2. Building a proof-of-concept system (Planning stage).
3. Guidelines in designing a Urine Anthroponics system (dosage, ratios, volume of water, volume of biofilter, etc) (Planning stage).
If you are an individual or an organization that is interested in collaboration, please contact me through the comment section.