List of research and experiments planned and/or conducted by the author of the website, and other authors.
Urine Anthroponics (from author or with author’s input)
1. Aquaponics and its potential aquaculture wastewater treatment and human urine treatment. (29/10/2014, Thesis)
2. Lactuca sativa (lettuce) production in an Anthroponics system. (08/10/2015, Technical Report)
3. Cucumis sativus (cucumber) in an Anthroponics system under different aged urine dosages. (08/11/2015, Technical Report)
4. Citrullus lanatus (watermelon) seeds as a urine catalyst for anthroponics use. (18/01/2016, Technical Report)
5. Wood ash as a nutrient supplement for Cucumis sativus (cucumber) in an anthroponics system. (13/05/2016, Technical Report)
6. Odling av Cucumis Sativus L. med aska från träd som näringstillägg i ett urinbaserat hydroponiskt system. (2016, Verånika Trollblad, Bachelor Thesis)
6. Anthroponics: Combining soiless crop prodution with wastewatertreatment (30/08/2016, Summary of research and results so far)
7. Ocimum basilicum (Basil) and Coriandrum sativum (Coriander) cultivation in a decoupled anthroponics system. (14/12/2016, Technical Report)
8. Testing Iron supplementation in vegetable plants in anthroponic systems. (In progress).
9. Guidelines in designing a Urine Anthroponics system (dosage, ratios, volume of water, volume of biofilter, etc). (In progress).
Other relevant research in urine and/or mixed waste anthroponics